After a successful career as a director at a Fortune 500 company, Andrew Hill intimately understands the challenges of business leaders and their staff. He founded Potentia.works to help others gain unique insights on themselves and others and to reach their potential quickly and effectively.
After managing in diverse businesses settings and changing landscapes, Andrew realized many people limit themselves by not understanding their unique talents and gifts -- and how to apply these traits to reach success. Further, he saw that many teams under-perform due to poor communication, internal bias’ and conflict. In 2003 he learned the power of human performance assessments and how they can transform these limitations and build high functioning work cultures.
Andrew is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA) who brings cutting-edge assessment tools and guidance to individuals and organizations. He is also certified as a motivators analyst (CPDFA, 12 Driving Forces) and in the four-science TriMetrix HD assessment (CPHDA). Applying science-based instruments, he consults and coaches individuals, teams and organizations to optimize talent to reach maximum effectiveness. For over 18 years he has applied behavioral and motivational methods to build highly effective teams, reinvigorate careers and hire the best talent for businesses. Potentia.works specializes in revealing and harnessing talent to reach goals quickly and effectively. Andrew specializes in accelerating performance by:
- Applying the best assessment tools to meet specific needs
- Identifying unique attributes of individuals and teams
- Improving interpersonal communications
- Leveraging strengths to reach optimum productivity levels
- Balancing and realigning skill sets for maximum performance
Andrew blends his years of business management with the intuitive art of leadership coaching – building a bridge between strong management practices and fulfilling lifestyles. His training includes:
- Certified in Life Purpose Process® – 2001
- Certified Professional Behaviorial Analyst (CPBA) – 2003
- Certified Emotional Intelligence (EQ) Mentor – 2009
- Mediation and Conflict Resolution (Mediate Your Life) – 2012
- Certified Professional 12 Driving Forces Analyst (CPDFA) – 2018
- TriMetrix HD certified (CPHDA) – 2018
- Master Certified as a Prioritized Leader consultant – 2020
Andrew calls the Reno-Tahoe area home where he enjoys endurance cycling, skiing, and hiking in the mountains. He has a passion for seeing his clients grow and transform their limitations into their full potential.
Please contact Andrew at (775) 722-8186 for more information on how these scientific tools can change your life.